As of the third quarter of 2015, Twitter averaged at 307 million monthly active users.
You can create multiple twitter accounts using single email address, but it becomes a tedious job to manage multiple twitter accounts.
Account manager chrome extension simplifies the process of using more than one Twitter Account. All you have to do is to follow simple steps given below
just watch video tutorial given below which describes how to manage multiple twitter accounts using account manager chrome extension.
- Make sure you already have installed Account manager chrome extension, if you don’t have it installed, then you can download it from Chrome Web Store. After Downloading it from Chrome Web store.
- After installing account manager chrome extension, log in into your twitter account.
- Then click on “Add Current Account” button to store current account session, after saving account, account manager will securely log you out of your twitter account.
- After that log in into another Twitter account to save it into account manager.
- After saving it, log in into another Twitter account.
- Again click on “Add Current Account” button to store it into account manager.
- Now you are ready to manage multiple twitter accounts. Now just click on account names to quickly switch between multiple accounts.