Many Facebook users have more than one Facebook accounts. It becomes tedious job to log in and log out between multiple accounts. Account Manager Chrome extension simplifies this process by allowing you to save account sessions and easily switch between different account sessions.
How To Download Account manager Chrome Extension
Account manager chrome extension can be downloaded for free from chrome web store.
How to use account manager chrome extension
Watch this simple video tutorial given below which describes how to use multiple Facebook Accounts using Account Manager Chrome Extension
- Log in into First Facebook account
- After logging in, click on account manager chrome extension icon to open popup window
- Click on “Add Current Account” button to save current account in Account Manager Chrome Extension
- Once account session is stored, account manager will safely log you out to preserve account sessions
- Now log in into another Facebook account
- After logging into new account, again click on “Add current Account” button to save account session in storage.
- After storing account sessions, accounts can be easily accessed by clicking on account names as shown in video tutorial.